* My family a total of 5 people. 我家一共有5個人.
* Where do you live ? 你住哪裡?
用英文簡單毛遂自薦:
與世界接軌-用英文簡單毛遂自薦 - 4.我 翻譯家A. Have you been married long ? 你們立室有多久?
B. Yes, we've been married for eighteen years . we had our wedding anniversary last month . 是啊 翻譯公司我們成婚已18年了.上個月是我們的成親記念日.
* How many people are there in your family ? 你家裡有幾個人?
(同: How large in your family ?)
* My family not a pet. 我家不養寵物.
* My house is located in beautiful places . 我 翻譯房子座落在情況美好的處所.
* Do you family have a pet ? 你家有寵物嗎?
A. Where do you live ? 你住在哪裡?
B. I live in Taichung City . 我住在台中市.
A. Please tell me about your apartment . 請告知我你 翻譯公寓.
B. Well, it's small and very noisy . 嗯,它很小又吵.
* My daughter also like to be a leader in the future .我女兒未來也想成為一名領導人.
A. Could you tell me a bit about your family ? 可以告訴我一些有關你家人的事嗎?
B. Well, what would you like to know ? 唔,你想知道什麼呢?
A. What kind of work does your husband do ? 你先生在從事什麼工作?
B. He is an architect . 他是一位建築設計師.
* You and your family okay ? 你和你的家人好嗎?
~ 相關問句 ~
* I have a large family . 我有一個各人庭.
(同: Ours is a large family .)
A. Does it have any good points ? 它有無什麼優點嗎?
B. Yes, it's quite sunny, and located close to the station . 有啊 翻譯公司它的採光很好並且靠近車站.
A. Does your wife work ? 你的太太有工作嗎?
B. Yes, she does . For the past ten years, she has worked as a secretary . 有啊.曩昔這10年,她一向在當秘書.
PS......隨時增添喔!
4.我的家:
* How many people are in your family ? 你們家有幾個人?
* My home now I and my wife only two people . Children go out to work !我家現在只有我和我老婆兩小我 翻譯公司孩子外出工作!
* I moved here three years ago . 我3年前搬到這裡.
A. What house you live in ? 你住在什麼房子?
B. I live in an apartment . 我住在公寓.
。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯
~ 詢問對話 ~
* My son wants to be a leader in the future . 我兒子未來想成為一名向導者.
* My son works for a construction company . 我的兒子在一家扶植公司上班.
* My daughter is seventeen years old and goes to High School . 我的女兒17歲,並且上中學(高中)了.
A. How old are your children ? 你的孩子(們)幾歲了?
B. I have three children . The oldest is 16, and the other two are 10 and 8 . 我有個孩子.最大 翻譯16,另外兩個分別是10歲和8歲.
~ 基本對話 ~
* Do you have any brothers or sisters ? 你有兄弟或姐妹嗎?
* I and my family is very good . 我和我的家人很是好.
* I now live in Taichung . 我如今住在台中.
用英文簡單毛遂自薦-4
A. How is your family ? 你的家人過得還好嗎?
B. They are all fine . 他們都很好.
A. Please say hello to your family for me . 請代我向你 翻譯家人問候.
* Is a suburban bungalow . 是郊區的平房(別墅).
~ 談談家庭 ~* I live with my wife 翻譯公司 and my two children . 我和太太和兩個孩子住在一路.
* I have two children 翻譯公司 one son and one daughter . 我有兩個孩子 翻譯公司一個兒子和一個女兒.
文章出自: http://blog.sina.com.tw/goodscott/article.php?entryid=599983有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢天成翻譯社
留言列表