close

英翻中

 

熟到老外都感覺你英文好,加入量身訂做的1on1 program 

你寫一封英文email要多久?英文email寫作其實有一些共通格式(format),把一些經典句型記熟,寫一封扣問定見、安排行程 翻譯信,只要3、五分鐘就夠了 翻譯社

1. 問候
l How have you been?
   
比來好嗎?
l How is your new project going?
   
你案子進行還順遂嗎?
l Hope you have a good trip back.
   
但願你旅途興奮。

2.行動
l I suggest we have a con-call tonight at 9:30pm. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 
   
我建議我們今晚九點半德律風會議,你和Ben有沒有空?
l I would like to call a meeting in the afternoon about our annual plan. 
   
今世界午我想就年度打算開會接洽一下 翻譯社
l I want to talk to you over the phone regarding the new project.
   
我想跟你電話討論新專案。

3.諮詢資訊/回饋/建議
l Shall you have any problem accessing the folders 翻譯公司 please let me know.
   
若是開啟文件有問題請和我聯繫。
l 。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on budget.
   
感謝你,進展能聽到更多你對預算建議。
l Feel free to give your comments.
   
請隨時提出您的建議 翻譯社
l Please call me if you have any questions.
   
有任何問題,接待打電話給我。
l Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
   
迎接您供給建議!
l It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior.
   
您若是可以或許就用戶行為方面提供更多的資訊就太好了!
l At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
   
若是可以,我但願你能仔細審查這件事 翻譯社

4. Give feedback 意見回饋
l Please see comments below. 
     
請看以下 翻譯評論。
l My answers are in blue below.
   
我的回覆已用紅字暗示。
l I add some comments to the document for your reference.
   
我在文件上添加了一些備註,僅供參考。

5. Attachment 附件
l I attach the evaluation report for your reference.
   
我附加了評估告訴供您閱讀。
l Attached please find today's meeting notes.
   
今天的會議記實在附件裡。
l For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
   
其他小我特徵方面的資訊詳見附件。


 



以下文章來自: http://blog.udn.com/corecorner/5139325有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢天成翻譯社
arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    翻譯社
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 kurty4013227f 的頭像
    kurty4013227f

    這裡是和kurty4013227f@outlook.com有關的地盤,歡迎到訪我的BLOG!

    kurty4013227f 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()