A. You look like you have no fat on your body . 你看起來完全沒有贅肉.
B. My arms are fleshy . 我 翻譯手臂肉肉的.
。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯* I have an average figure . 我是中等身體.
* How much is your ideal weight ? 你進展自己多重?
* I exercise to maintain my shape . 我天天活動保持身材.
* I've gained some weight recently . 我比來胖了.
2.我 翻譯身段:
* How do you keep your shape ? 你如何連結身段?
用英文簡單自我介紹:
* What is your weight ? 你的體重幾許?
* My weight is 68 kilograms . 我 翻譯體重68千克.
A. What a great figure you have ! 你的身段真好!
(同: You have a great stature !)
B. I think I am fat . 我感覺本身很胖.
A. I'm jealous of your good figure . 我真戀慕你的好身體.
B. Weight-loss is already popular among everyone . 減肥已經成為全民運動.
* My weight is not quite 70 kilos . 我的體重不到70千克.
~ 相幹問句 ~
A. Do you know her chest measurements ? 你知道她的胸圍嗎?
B. She chest measurements is 36-inches . 她的胸圍36吋.
~ 根基對話 ~
* I'm thinner than my young sister . 我比我mm瘦.
* I think that I'm too skinny . 我感覺本身太瘦.
與世界接軌-用英文簡單自我介紹 -2.我 翻譯身材
* I'm 10 kilos heavier than my elder brother . 我比我哥哥重10公斤.
PS......隨時增加喔!
* How many kilograms did you gain ? 你胖了幾公斤?
* I envy those who eat a lot but don't get fat . 我戀慕吃不胖的人.
用英文簡單毛遂自薦(2)-2
* Did you get fat again ? 你是不是又胖了?
* I am very slim . 我很修長.
本文出自: http://blog.sina.com.tw/goodscott/article.php?entryid=600126有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢天成翻譯社
留言列表