* Where were you born ? 你在哪裡誕生?
A. What part of Taiwan do you come from ? 你來自於台灣的哪裡?
B. I was born at Sanmin in Chiayi . 我出生在嘉義.
* I miss my hometown . 我忖量故鄉.
(同: I feel homesick .)
* I grew up in Chiayi and came up to Taichung . 我在嘉義長大 翻譯公司之後來到台中.
與世界接軌-用英文簡單毛遂自薦 - 3.我 翻譯故鄉* My hometown have friends and relatives . 我的家鄉有伴侶和親戚.
* I am Taiwanese . 我是台灣人.
用英文簡單毛遂自薦:
* Taichung is like a second hometown to me . 台中就像是我的第二故鄉.
~ 基本對話 ~
A. What's it like in Chiayi ? 嘉義是個怎麼樣的地方?
B. Well, there are a lot of beautiful mountains and Alishan and Yushan National Park . How about you ? Where are you from ? 哪裡有很多瑰麗的山脈和阿里山以及玉山國度公園.你呢?你來自哪裡?
A. I'm from Colorado 翻譯公司 which also has a lot of beautiful mountains . 我來自科羅拉多,那裡也有很多斑斓的山脈.
PS......隨時增添喔!
* I haven't returned to my hometown in over ten years . 這10年來,我都沒有回到故裏.
(同: Not once in the past ten years have I returned to my hometown .)
* At my hometown to finish high school. 在我的故鄉完成高中學業.
* I spent my childhood in my hometown . 我的童年在故鄉渡過.
* My hometown is rich in rice . 我的家鄉盛產稻米.
A. Tell me about where you're from . 談一談你的故鄉.
B. My hometown is in Chiayi.In southern of Taiwan, there are some famous snacks. 我 翻譯故裏是在嘉義.在台灣南部,也有一些馳名小吃.
* Where are you from ? 你來自哪裡?
* My hometown in the Chiayi . 我 翻譯家鄉在嘉義.
* What is your hometown famous for ? 你 翻譯故鄉以什麼著名?
A. So 翻譯公司 Scott, What part of Taiwan are you from ? 史考特,你來自於台灣 翻譯哪裡?
B. I am from Taichung . It's a few hours by car north of Taipei on the southern of Taiwan . 我來自嘉義.它位於台灣南部,距離台北開車約2~3個小時的旅程.
3.我的故鄉:
* Where is your hometown ? 你 翻譯家鄉在那裡?
* My hometown is very backward . 我的故鄉十分落後.
* Is your hometown prosperous ? 你的故鄉繁華嗎?
用英文簡單毛遂自薦-3
* Do you have any relatives left in your hometown ? 你家鄉還有親人嗎?
~ 相關問句 ~
。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯
文章來自: http://blog.sina.com.tw/goodscott/article.php?entryid=599972有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢天成翻譯社